We went to the Gannaways for Jackson's first Christmas, and it was so fun. It was his longest trip so far-- a 4 1/2 hour drive! He did so well, he is such a happy baby. Our favorite thing about Jackson now is how much he smiles! We can't get enough of it. He is so adorable. We feel so blessed, and we know Heavenly Father gave us one of His special spirits!
We hope you had a wonderful holiday season, filled with the Savior's love.
Mr. Handsome!
Little Jackson with a few of his Christmas gifts from Grandpa and Grandma Risley
Jackson pretending to be happy in Grant's Christmas stocking...
Our little Christmas tree!


Little Jackson has such a cute little face! I his sweet smile. I can't believe he fit into that stocking! That's a picture you'll look back and think, I can't believe he was ever that small. So cute.
ReplyDelete