Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sweet Thang

Little Jackson is almost 2 weeks old! I can't believe that much time has already passed. Even though we're having MAJOR lack of sleep, we are so in love with this little boy. Sometimes we'll just sit there and watch him in peaceful sleep, and it's clear he came straight from Heavenly Father. When he sleeps I can see his innocence and just feel a little bit of heaven. I love having that in our family and in our home.

Here are a few recent events that have taken place in Jackson's first 2 weeks of life...

His first walk... in our super awesome jogging stroller!!!

 Right after Jackson's first bath at home. Man he hates baths!


 The first piece of Literature I've read to him. He was REALLY paying attention, as you can tell by the position of his eyelids: closed :).

The first dirty bag of diapers! He goes through diapers like nothing I've ever seen before! 

My parents came to help out, and my dad came on his birthday to meet Jackson for the first time! It was a special day. Jackson was a little pumpkin for Halloween. 

Halloween! We carved a pumpkin that reminded us of Jackson.  



Here are some fun "professional shots":













1 comment:

  1. Jenny, you look so great! Little Jackson is very precious! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete