Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy 5 months to our Jack!

5 months cute. I feel like Jackson has been in our lives a lot longer than 5 months, although at the same time, it's amazing he's 5 months old. His eyes are bluer, his hair is coming in more (although from any photograph he looks completely bald, but we celebrate the small progress...), and he recently has taken a great fancy to music and the childish songs I sing to him (heads shoulders knees and toes, Old McDonald, Monkeys in the tree, etc). I can now get him to laugh or smile nearly any time. He LOVES being outside, although he constantly sneezes when the sun is in his eyes. He is so happy. He barely gets cranky and when he is cranky, it's so cute. I love him.
We recently discovered he loves balloons. Clink on the link for the video, to see his new found discovery:

Jackson and the Balloons


1 comment:

  1. This is THE cutest picture of Jack yet. Such a charmer! I can't believe he is FIVE MONTHS OLD!!! Where has the time gone?
    Love You All,
    Grandma Trish

    ReplyDelete