Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So here are the baby bump pictures... in some of these, I barely look pregnant. I hope that means I just have good abs!

                                                                        4 months


                                                                       5 months

                                                                       6 months

                                    7 months (I promise I'm bigger than the 6 month picture!!! :) )

                                            8 months... I can't believe it's only 2 months away!



Here's the last real pregnancy picture I'll be posting (I posted 2 so you could get the real effect)...
 9 MONTHS!!!


4 comments:

  1. Jenny, I'm so glad you are taking monthly pics of yourself during your pregnancy! You look fantabulous! I think you finally do look pregnant. And it looks like you rearranged the living room, too! --Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 14 weeks and I look like your 7 month picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found ya, hurray! You look fantastic! I'm glad I can follow your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yu forgot one more 'pro'...........giving your mother her first grandchild!!
    We love you and we can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete